Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
With a strong customer-centric approach, SAP Fioneer helps its customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
You should be open minded, have fun in communicating with colleagues from different teams and be well-organized. You will have the chance to gain experience in how to coordinate different learning activities in a development organization on a global scale.
While doing so you will learn about different methodologies and tools we use in our project. You are very welcome to bring in your own ideas and creativity.
As member of our project team you will work on the following tasks:
- Creation of training content in form of texts and videos
- Support in organizing internal rollout and training sessions for developers
- Monitoring of posts and e-mails with feedback and ideas to enhance and improve our learning offering
- Support of operational tasks
- Creation of workshop material in different formats
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Computer skills: MS Office, interest in getting to know other collaboration tools we use
- Knowledge in video creation tools like Camtasia
- Language skills: English and German
- Expected soft skills: Team player, creativity, good in organizing, well-structured and independent working style
- Others: Experience in organization of trainings or workshops is a plus
|Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.|