Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge IT market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working locations for this role are in most SAP Fioneer countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore) combined with a willingness to travel.
An important aspect for our customers is performance and optimizing the software to get most out of existing installations. You are an expert in identifying, analyzing, and optimizing of performance issues in SAP landscapes, where they can be hidden in dialog steps, batch processing, custom ABAP programs, standard programs, etc. Therefore, you have experience and solid business understanding in at least one of the following areas: Financial Product Subledger, Core Banking (Banking Services or S/4TRBK) or Payment Engine, interface components such as ALE/IDOC, RFC, oData or WebServices in the area of SAP banking or insurance solutions.
You are familiar with SAP architecture, SAP ERP and S/4HANA, application server technology, workload analysis. You can spot root causes for performance or stability issues in above mentioned areas and find a way how to treat resolve them.
- Advanced academic degree in computer science, natural science, or similar
- Excellent analytical skills in SAP architecture, monitoring and analysis tools.
- Very good ABAP/JAVA knowledge for analyzing programs and identifying of optimization potential
- Ideally have SAP Basis technology background working in Financial Services area
- Fluent in English is a must; German in addition would be preferred
- Customer orientation and a strong focus on quality
- Team spirit combined with good communication skills
- Ownership, commitment, and strong results orientation
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious customer engagements
- Help shape the rapidly changing financial services landscape while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of system delivery expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities based on merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- A competitive compensation package