With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
Possible working locations for this role are in most SAP Fioneer countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore) combined with a willingness to travel.
Data Volume Management (DVM) for our Banking and Insurance customers means in a first step to analyze the as-is situation of customer’s data foot print, identifying major drivers for large data volume from application and technical side, reviewing largest tables, forecast growth and reveal potential of reduction.
In a seconds step you will support our customers in implementing solutions to reduce data volume, guide with archiving options like Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) or SAP HANA Native Storage Extension (NSE). With your expertise you support and drive customer decisions how to handle technical and application data in a best practice approach.
- Advanced academic degree in computer science, natural science, or similar
- Excellent software development skills
- Have led (or at least accompanied DVM) projects in SAP environments, ideally in the Financial Services sector
- Familiar with DVM analysis tools, Solution Manager Work Center
- Knowledgable with regard to SAP data archiving concepts in general and relevant archiving objects in banking and insurance solutions in particular
- Very good knowledge in ILM and NSE
- Fluent in English is a must; German in addition would be preferred
- Customer orientation and a strong focus on quality
- Team spirit combined with good communication skills
- Ownership, commitment, and strong results orientation
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious customer engagements
- Help shape the rapidly changing financial services landscape while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of system delivery expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities based on merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- A competitive compensation package