Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a strategic partnership and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand SAP’s financial services cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, existing technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI IT market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new organization will help its customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
- Manage our service desk operations and team, including service request fulfillment, incident management, and other related activities
- Develop the long-term strategy, that will enable a robust, service-focused, and customer-centric service desk
- In close alignment with our strategic partner, SAP, define, implement and manage service desk and cloud provisioning processes
- Ensure that SLA commitments are met
- Define and implement quality assurance procedures
- Together with internal IT, optimize the current service request fulfillment and incident management platform
- Drive continuous improvement
- 6+ years of experience in service operations in a global software company or a cloud provider, ideally serving the financial services industry
- Hands-on experience with the ITIL framework and advanced knowledge of industry standards when it comes to running service desk and cloud provisioning processes
- The ability to communicate confidently, engage with key stakeholders and drive collaboration
- Customer-first mindset
- Excellent problem solving and crisis management skills
- Fluent in English; German is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions, contact: Claudia Horeanga – Recruiting Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org