Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Preferred working location is Berlin combined with a willingness to travel.
You are an experienced Service Designer proficient in applying Design Thinking methods and keen to find an international environment in which your work contributes to impactful results? Then SAP Fioneer is a fit for your next step. With your help we will craft and build the solutions for the future of the financial industry.
- Elaborate innovative Design Solutions at SAP Fioneer in a small, agile team
- Conduct user testing (concept testing, usability testing, in person or remote)
- Plan and execute design research (market research, journey mapping, persona development, business model canvas)
- Facilitating workshops (preparation and facilitation of design sprints and co-creation workshops, applying Service Design methods)
- Grooming service design juniors
- 5+ years of experience in working as a Service Designer with independent responsibilities
- Education at a top design institute, e.g. Hasso Plattner Institute
- Pronounced willingness to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- EU working permit required
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape
- Personal growth and career development
- Startup culture environment with international colleagues combined with the reliability and stability of a corporate company
- An attractive compensation package