Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf or any other location in Germany combined with willingness to travel.
- End-2-End ownership of IT solutions in IT-Infrastructure and/or Application Management, incl. design, implementation, and delivery
- Define standards, architectural frameworks, and blueprints for SAP Fioneer’s IT landscape
- Drive innovation for establishing state-of-the-art IT by considering SAP Fioneer’s cloud native strategy and cutting-edge technologies
- Shape and maintain the Internal IT by co-developing and maintaining the SAP Fioneer IT roadmap
- Select and oversee external providers to ensure healthy management of IT infrastructure and Enterprise Applications, including lifecycle management, migrations, support and ongoing release cadences
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture, IT-Infrastructure and/or Enterprise Applications Management areas
- Proven track record in designing and implementing large scale solutions based on state of the art technologies (e.g. SAP BTP, SaaS, Office 365, Cloud, etc).
- Broad experience in management of global, international, and decentralised IT services
- Technical proficiency and hands-on experience in high and low-level design of IT solutions
- Agile project and service management experience in running feature teams with Kanban, SCRUM or other Agile methodologies considered as a plus
- Experience in IT-Strategy and/or Transformation Management is an advantage, but not required
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining positive morale and providing clarity about competing priorities
- Utilize superior analytical abilities to successfully resolve conflicts, prioritize deliverables and build consensus across organizational boundaries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations to large audiences
- Experience in budget management
- Master’s degree in computer science is preferred, but not required
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of system delivery expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package