Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the Insurance Industry?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand cloud services for insurers with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the Insurance Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working locations for this role are in most SAP Fioneer countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Australia, Singapore) combined with a willingness to travel.
We are looking for a highly motivated (SENIOR) ARCHITECT INSURANCE (F/M/D) who supports our customers’ transformation projects, in the Insurance Industry (P&C, Life, Health and Insurance Management). Your expertise focus is typically in the planning and design phases of large transformation programs in the Insurance industry. Nowadays Insurance Architects need to be familiar with the Digital Economy / Transformation and the top technology trends enabling it where IT organizations transition into a hybrid system landscape with a mix of on-premise platforms, private cloud solutions and public cloud services. Therefore Business Architecture expertise could also be leveraged on strategic corporate initiatives such as business process improvement initiatives, establishing internal centres of expertise or developing ongoing architectural governance processes. The engagement model of an Architect is not strictly limited to the planning/design phases but may also span the build and test as well as the operations phases to ensure proper implementation and operationalization of the business solutions.
In addition to customer projects, you will build out the global practice and improve the existing SAP Fioneer solution portfolio. Ideal candidates should have proven experience in practice development activities such as developing reusable assets, mentoring, and developing others, and working closely with partners in co-led engagements.
- Create company-specific transformation maps, defining projects/programs
- Coach project and team members on architectural topics
- Independently initiate, lead, or execute complex assignments and deliverables
- Responsible for strategic corporate initiatives such as business process improvement initiatives, migrating single on-premise managed process areas into cloud services, establishing internal centres of expertise or developing ongoing architectural governance processes
- Consult customers on Digital Economy / Transformation topics, act as trusted advisor
- Advice customers on top technology trends where IT organizations transition into a hybrid system landscape with a mix of on-premise platforms, private cloud solutions and public cloud services.
- Identifying Business Value Impact of IT
- Review client as-is processes and create the high-level to-be process model
- Performance of feasibility studies/solution reviews
- Master or equivalent degree, second academic degree preferred (e.g. PhD or MBA)
- 8+ years of experience in process implementation, in leadership and customer-facing roles related to architectural topics in the context of insurance
- Experience in Core Insurance domains like Product, Sales, Policy, Claims, Billing & Payments, Commissions and the relevant SAP components like PQM, msg.PM, FS-PM, FS-CM, FS-CD, FS-ICM
- Advanced level of meeting moderation skills
- Good C-Level communication & presentation skills
- Expert in applying methods of process and solution architecture modeling based on SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Expert knowledge in functional integration and cross-solution issues
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excellent, accurate, and effective oral and written communication skills in English
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of system delivery expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
A competitive compensation package