Have you always wanted to support the build up a multi-million company and really understand and experience what it takes to run a business? But working in a start-up feels too risky for you? Do you like to take ownership shaping the business environment of more than 1.000 colleagues? If your answer is yes, we have a unique opportunity for you.
We are SAP Fioneer a strategic partnership between SAP and the investment company DEDIQ. Our vision is to become a leading global provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms. We enable customers to innovate and transform their business by combining premier technology with development expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners.
When we officially go live on September 1, we can build on a great portfolio of products, a big customer base, sustainable funding, and operations in 13 countries around the globe. The only thing that is missing is you, helping us to build a state-of the art corporate center to ensure our business success.
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, Berlin or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
- You directly support the Head of Corporate Development in the planning and implementation of projects to set up SAP Fioneer
- You structure and execute selected strategic projects
- You prepare analyses for the leadership team and act as sparring partner
- You develop and establish new processes and standards so the business can operate smoothly
- You prepare and communicate strategic initiatives to the organization
- Bachelor, Master, or MBA
- First working experience, ideally 1-2 years of experience in top consultancies, investment banking or a start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- High motivation to build up a business from scratch and take ownership
- Pronounced willingness to roll up your sleeves and “get things done”
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; good German skills preferred, but not a must
- EU working permit required
- Start-up vibes embedded in a secured environment
- High level of responsibility
- Be part of a small, high-performance corporate center team and create new ways of steering successful companies