SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a strategic partnership and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand SAP’s financial services cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions.
With solid funding, existing technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI IT market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new organization will help its global customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
ABOUT YOU AND OUR TEAM
As a Product Owner you will contribute to the success, quality, cost management and delivery of a product in the whole product lifecycle as defined in the portfolio. Contribute to the efficiency, effectiveness and improvement of processes used in own area.
You will be part of the team that will help transform financial services market and accelerate our market momentum. As the leading innovator in the Financial Services industry, you will build the next generation of insurance, banking and financial services software. We are an Agile shop, constantly tinkering with our process to bring the most value to our customers while making all our lives better.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Ensure product definition by describing the product backlog which reflects customer and user needs
- Ensure completeness, correctness and set priorities based on highest business value, maximization of ROI and minimization of risks
- Provide information on product vision, targets, market etc. to the team to ensure a complete understanding of business background on the product
- Collaborate with development team on solution design and provide continued support throughout the development process
- Contribute to test scenarios and collaborate with quality engineers
- Contribute to user documentation and to the rollout plan
- Take ownership of the products to deliver the best user experience
- Continuously improve our skills and processes
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst/Product Specialist/Product Owner
- Financial Services industry knowledge in particular insurance and commercial banking processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including listening skills and the ability to facilitate and elicit requirements
- Process and data modeling (UML preferred)
- Use case modeling and specification
- Agile development practices (SCRUM preferred)
- User interface design
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong partnering, negotiating and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated self-management, initiative and ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Development background (comfortable with SQL, Excel, XML)
- Knowledge of cloud principles and understanding of the customer success in the digital economy
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.