Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the RENOWNED AND WORLDWIDE LEADING SAP PLATFORM and the SPEED & AGILITY OF A START-UP ORGANIZATION. Possible working locations are Munich, Rhine-Neckar Region or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
- Shaping the company’s top-notch banking or insurances product portfolio
- Defining innovative banking product ideas and smart customer journeys for Retail & Business Banking or P&C and Life insurer
- Developing and enhancing new product concepts and working closely with development teams
- Interacting with customers and sales teams to understand and anticipate customer’s needs and requirements
- 3+ years of experience in top consultancies with a strong focus on designing digital banking or insurance solutions
- Exceptional ability to design software solutions at a conceptual level
- Pronounced willingness to work in agile, cross-functional teams
- Strong conceptual skills as well as knowledge of modern, agile project management and design thinking approaches
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- EU working permit required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lead the future design of digital finance solutions for the FSI platform of SAP, one of the leading global platforms for financial services customers and the only leading platform “made in MEE”
- Be part of a small, high-performance team and create exceptional, groundbreaking solutions
- Become a leading FSIS innovator with corresponding market reputation and advance your career to leadership in Finance
- Benefit from a prestigious brand and a global range of customers
- Take advantage of extensive decision-making powers
- Enjoy the freedom of acting straightforward: Implement new concepts right away within a lean design and development cycle
Find out more: https://tinyurl.com/5aezcye7
Get in touch: Mona Usling – Recruiting Manager – email@example.com