Have you always wanted to build up an HR & Ops function of a multi-million company and really understand and experience what it takes to start from scratch? But working in a start-up feels too risky for you? Do you like to be fully responsible for your area of expertise and are comfortable with making decisions that shape the business environment of more than 1.000 colleagues? If your answer is yes, we have a unique opportunity for you.
We are SAP Fioneer a strategic partnership between SAP, one of the largest software companies in the world, and the investment company DEDIQ. Our vision is to become a leading global provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms. We enable customers to innovate and transform their business by combining premier technology with development expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners.
When we officially go live on September 1, we can build on a great portfolio of products, a big customer base, sustainable funding, and operations in 13 countries around the globe. The only thing that is missing is you, helping us to define our long-term people strategy and build a state-of the art HR function to ensure our business success.
Possible working locations for this role are Sydney or Melbourne combined with a willingness to travel.
- You will be responsible for setting up the HR department in Asia Pacific (Australia, Japan, India, Singapore) covering the whole employee life cycle (recruiting, talent management, HR business partner and HR ops)
- You will be in constant exchange with your counterparts in Americas and EMEA to ensure alignment of people strategy and processes around the globe
- You will act as sparring partner for all HR related topics to the regional leadership team
- You will directly report to the Head of the Region
- Bachelor, Master, or MBA
- 5-8 years of experience in HR functions or HR consulting in a software environment
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- High motivation to build up an HR unit from scratch and take ownership
- Pronounced willingness to roll up your sleeves and “get things done”
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Start-up vibes embedded in a secured environment
- Liberty to take your own decisions
- Freedom of acting straightforward: Implement your concepts throughout SAP Fioneer Asia Pacific
- Be part of a small, high-performance corporate center team and create new ways of steering successful companies