We are SAP Fioneer a strategic partnership between SAP and the investment company DEDIQ. Our vision is to become a leading global provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms. We enable customers to innovate and transform their business by combining premier technology with development expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners.
We officially went live on September 1 and can build on a great portfolio of products, a big customer base, sustainable funding, and operations in 13 countries around the globe.
You will be part of our global HR Team and will enable our growth by attracting the best talent. With your know-how in strategic university recruitment, you will fill open positions within our dedicated business areas
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, Berlin or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
As the Global University Relationship Manager you are setting up programs with leading universities to attract early talent and to establish campus recruiting
- Identify international universities for our target talent group
- Build long-term partnerships with universities and student initiatives to promote SAP Fioneer as attractive employer among students and graduates
- Develop young talent programs and run online or on-site campus recruiting events
- Be the point of contact for interested students and stay in contact with the talents to build talent pools to meet tomorrow’s hiring needs
- Act as a sparring partner to the leadership with regards to attracting early talent
- First experience in developing and implementing university recruitment programs on an international level
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience for tech / IT-related positions
- Pronounced willingness to roll up your sleeves and “get things done”
- Ability to align talent attraction strategies against business objectives
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and networking skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
WHAT WE OFFER
- Start-up vibes embedded in a secured environment
- Liberty to take your own decisions
- Be part of a small, high-performance corporate center team and create new ways of steering successful companies