ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a strategic partnership and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand SAP’s financial services cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions.
With solid funding, existing technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI IT market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new organization will help its global customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
ABOUT YOU AND OUR TEAM
Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. We are an Agile shop, constantly tinkering with our process to bring the most value to the customer while making all our lives better.
You have strong analytical and technical skills and the desire to learn new systems and make them more efficient through automation tools and scripting.
You are comfortable working across all application’s layers and will become familiar with large parts of its functionality. You will think about the many different aspects of product quality, such as functionality, usability, security, globalization, etc. You are familiar with test automation strategies and technologies. As a full-stack Quality Engineer, you’ll bring and further develop a rich mix of domain knowledge, technical skills and testing expertise, all from a user-oriented perspective.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Analyze, define, implement and executes quality and test related activities per given quality and test strategy for the product.
- Create detailed test coverage & test scenarios matrix for your scrum team, including test system landscape requirements
- Work with other engineers to architect, build and continuously improve our test frameworks/pipeline
- Analyze and decompose the software system and design a strategy to test this system
- Author, maintain and execute automated tests.
- Install and upgrade an enterprise application for system testing
- Analyze test results and take appropriate follow-up actions (troubleshooting, basic debugging, environment set up, etc.)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Willing to learn and passionate about software technologies
- Good communication and teamwork skills, able to understand others’ ideas as well as articulating your own effectively
- writing automated tests using JUnit
- Experience creating a test automation framework
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.