SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a strategic partnership and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand SAP’s financial services cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions.
With solid funding, existing technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI IT market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new organization will help its global customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
ABOUT YOU AND OUR TEAM:
You love to code! You get satisfaction taking a user feature all the way from an idea down the full stack. You continually improve your craft by learning from others and you love to share what you’ve learned with your peers.
We’re a fun team, working in a casual environment, for a company that believes in our value and loves new technology. Our team works with some of the largest and most important insurance providers in the world. Together we will build the next generation of insurance and financial services software solutions. We are an Agile shop, constantly tinkering with our process to bring the most value to the customer while making all our lives better.
We have a passionate and experienced team who truly believes that work should be fun. We’ll be happy to show you everything we know and we’re looking for someone who can teach us just as much in return!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Delivering software ready to ship after every sprint by collaborating with team members to design, implement and test smart repeatable solutions
- Take ownership of customer success by focusing on their needs when we design features, write code, write tests and fix bugs
- Be excited to learn and introduce the team to new technologies that improve performance, allow new features or improve our processes
- Build features optimized to work in both the cloud and on-premise software
- Build your own server-side Java code and make use of open source to create a robust high-performance backend
- Strive for automated test coverage for every line of code using tools like Selenium, JUnit and Robot framework
- Work with other amazing developers through code reviews and design sessions to create the best code possible
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software engineering or equivalent
- Eager to learn and passionate about software technologies
- Good communication and teamwork skills, able to understand others’ ideas as well as articulating your own effectively
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design concepts
A plus will be skills and experience in:
- Continuous integration pipelines and cloud software delivery (CI/CD)
- Developing and deploying solutions on any cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Integrating with managed services on any cloud provider’s platform
- Experience with OData, Spring, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, XML
- Experience working with databases and SQL language (PostgreSQL, HANA, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Git, GitHub, Jenkins and Selenium
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.