SAP Fioneer is a FinTech newly formed by a joint venture between SAP and Dediq, with the clear objective of becoming a global leading provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms. With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will drive innovation and products designed to enable our customers to deliver differentiation and disruption.
We will help customers meet their needs for speed, scalability, cost-efficiency and regulation through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
With an existing customer base of Global Banks and Insurers, significant funding, access to the latest proven technology, and development expertise SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI Solution market.
If you want to be part of this fast-growing team, the EMEA headquarters will be based in London and we are actively recruiting pre-sales and solution architects to join the team.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
SAP Fioneer Financial Services Advisory (FSA) is a regional team of experts with deep knowledge of the banking and insurance industry and SAP Fioneer´s solution and services offerings to our customers.
In SAP Fioneer FSA you consult existing and new customers on the usage of SAP Fioneer´s industry solutions. This includes
- The translation of customers strategy into a financial services high-level roadmap
- Description of target processes and architecture for financial services customers
- Support of SAP Fioneer´s client partners with deep industry and solution knowledge
- Orchestration and lead of RfX and sales processes
- Help customers understand the value and benefit potential of SAP Fioneer solutions and services
- Demonstrate the unique capabilities of SAP Fioneer´s solutions
You are savvy in a broad range of key processes in financial services and will work in the EMEA region.
Responsibilities include also the following:
- Communicating the value of SAP Fioneer to customers
- Always stay on top of current thinking and industry trends as well as SAP Fioneers solution and services capabilities
- Support business development programs, such as market entry of SAP Fioneer
- Help educate partners and SAP Fioneer sales teams on positioning SAP Fioneer solutions and services
- Support account planning sessions in the region with SAP Fioneer solution and services knowledge
- Banking and / or Insurance process knowledge in the areas of core banking, core insurance, finance management, data management, ecosystems in financial services
- Project and Consulting Experience in Banking / Insurance Implementations and corresponding project programs
- Customer interaction on Senior Level
- Proficient understanding of SAP, SAP Fioneer, its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition would be a benefit
- 5+ years professional business experience as well as several years of SAP Financial Services work experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of system delivery expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package