Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working locations for this role are in most SAP Fioneer countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore) combined with a willingness to travel.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
SAP Fioneer Financial Services Advisory (FSA) is a regional team of experts with deep knowledge of the banking and insurance industry and SAP Fioneer´s solution and services offerings to our customers.
In SAP Fioneer FSA you consult existing and new customers on the usage of SAP Fioneer´s industry solutions. This includes
- The translation of customers strategy into a financial services high-level roadmap
- Description of target processes and architecture for financial services customers
- Support of SAP Fioneer´s client partners with deep industry and solution knowledge
- Orchestration and lead of RfX processes
- Help customers understand the value and benefit potential of SAP Fioneer solutions and services
- Demonstrate the unique capabilities of SAP Fioneer´s solutions
You are savvy in a broad range of key processes in financial services and will work in the EMEA region.
We are looking for a highly motivated LEAD ADVISOR (F/M/D) who supports our customers’ transformation in the Banking (Retail Banking, Commercial Lending, Bank Management) or Insurance Industry (P&C, Life and Insurance Management). As LEAD ADVISOR (F/M/D) for Insurance Finance you will focus on:
- End-to-end finance transformation programs
- Data Platform and Management capabilities
- Integration capabilities with SAP Fioneer partner solutions
- Cloud transformation in insurance finance
Responsibilities include also the following:
- Communicating the value of SAP Fioneer to customers
- Always stay on top-notch knowledge around the financial services industry and SAP Fioneer´s solution and services capabilities
- Support business development programs, such as market entry of SAP Fioneer
- Help educate partners and SAP Fioneer sales teams on positioning SAP Fioneer solutions and services
- Support account planning sessions in the region with SAP Fioneer solution and services knowledge
- University degree or equivalent work experience in computer engineering
- Deep knowledge in Insurance Finance, particularly in the offerings for the Office of the CFO, Subledger Accounting, IFRS 17, General Ledger Accounting, Consolidation
- Profound knowledge in SAP S/4HANA Finance, SAP S/4HANA for Financial Products Subledger, SAP Financial Services Data Management
- Banking and / or Insurance process knowledge in the area of finance management, data management, ecosystems in financial services
- Project and Consulting Experience in Banking / Insurance Implementations and corresponding project programsis a benefit
- Acts as a coach for colleagues and/or customers and partners
- Shows business acumen and takes overarching responsibilities for topic areas internally and/or externally
- Good C-Level communication & presentation skills
- Positive, customer-focused interpersonal skills and attitude
- Excellent, accurate, and effective oral and written communication skills in English
- 5+ years professional business experience as well as several years of SAP Financial Services work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.