Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Ideal working location for this role is Munich or remote from any other location in Germany combined with willingness to travel.
As Digital Marketing / Social Media Specialist (f/m/d) you will be responsible for the design, execution, and management of online marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You will handle activities around our website and social media channels, and create an engaging online experience for global audiences to generate demand, nurture prospects, support and amplify the SAP Fioneer brand.
Being a part of our communications and marketing team, you will help us increase awareness about our company, brand, products, and services with innovative approaches to Digital Marketing, bringing in a digital mindset and collaborative approach across market units, regions and global teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a digital strategy for SAP Fioneer, including content management, search engine optimization, audience engagement, web design and social media channel management
- Plan, build, and implement digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms, using organic search campaigns, paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and other channels
- Create and implement effective online content and social media campaigns in text, picture & video format
- Administer our website and social media channels to reach our targets on awareness, followers, and conversion
- Cooperate with multipliers such as bloggers and influencers on specific topics
- Monitor the performance of your marketing campaigns and optimize them, analyze campaign outcomes
- Identify the best opportunities to advance business goals like generating brand awareness or increasing conversions
- Scout trends in the industry and help us to benefit from them
- 3-5 years of experience in the design and implementation of successful social media and digital strategies and campaigns
- Master’s degree with a focus on marketing, communication, media (alternatively, you are just a very gifted person and convince us of that!)
- Proven expertise managing web pages and corporate social media accounts
- Excellent knowledge of the possibilities and platform mechanics of social media channels
- Experiences in web-editing, UX design and SEO are a plus
- Willingness to stay current in relevant digital trends and derive corresponding recommendations for action
- Excellent team player with the ability to coordinate with colleagues across multiple functions and time zones
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a plus, but no must
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of system delivery expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions, contact: Claudia Horeanga – Recruiting Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org