Have you always wanted to build up a multi-million company and really understand and experience what it takes to run a business? But working in a start-up feels too risky for you? Do you like to be fully responsible for your area of expertise and are comfortable with making decisions that shape the business environment of more than 1.000 colleagues? If your answer is yes, we have a unique opportunity for you.
We are SAP Fioneer, a strategic partnership between SAP and the investment company DEDIQ. Our vision is to become a leading global provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms. We enable customers to innovate and transform their business by combining premier technology with development expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners.
When we officially go live on September 1, we can build on a great portfolio of products, a big customer base, sustainable funding, and operations in 13 countries around the globe. The only thing that is missing is you, helping us to define our long-term strategy and build a state-of the art corporate center to ensure our business success.
Possible working locations for this role are Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), US or Canada at our office locations or home office combined with a willingness to travel (Local working permit required).
- Build the right working model for SAP Fioneer. How can we ensure Security of data, processes, cloud services, locations, and employees across 13 countries?
- Design, build and execute the Information Security and Physical Security function for SAP Fioneer globally.
- Establish and lead Cyber Defense Operations incl. Incident Response (IR), Cyber Thread Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Attach Surface Reduction and Governance function
- Establish and execute Security Risk Management in compliance with applicable regulations
- Establish and certify the Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on industry standards incl. ISO27001 and NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Establish and assure Business Process Contingency (BPC) incl Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Collaborate effectively with Data Privacy and Application Security and IT functions on an integrated automated policy control and reporting framework
- Support the Customer Office with Security expertise and enablement
- Bachelor, Master, MBA or similar qualified education
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience
- 2-5 years of experience in top consultancies or financial services industry
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- High motivation to build up a business from scratch and take ownership
- “Get things done” attitude
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Team leadership experience and passion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; additional languages are an advantage
- A sense of humor
WHAT WE OFFER
- Start-up vibes embedded in a secured environment
- Opportunity to make your own decisions
- Freedom of acting straightforward: Implement your concepts throughout SAP Fioneer
- Be part of a small, high-performance corporate center team and create new ways of steering successful companies