Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a strategic partnership and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand SAP’s financial services product and cloud services. There will be a significant investment into new solutions. SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI IT market, with solid funding, building on SAP’s existing technology stack, significant development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners,
SAP Fioneer has a strong customer-centric approach and will help its customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
The operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working locations for this role are in Sydney, Melbourne or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
We are looking for a highly motivated Services Practice Coordinator (F/M/D) who will closely work with and support the Head of Services APJ. This role is essential to provide efficient and effective coordination across the Fioneer services operations. Activities include forward planning, event management, travel, administration, systems and relationship management across internal and external business partners.
This role will be responsible to
- Assist the Head of Services to develop and run effective systems and processes for monitoring and supporting the services practice in a fast paced, time critical environment.
- Coordinate leadership meetings, including preparation of agendas and presentations
- Liaise, source and analyse information to support special project and organizational reports.
- Build, develop and maintain strong and co-operative working relationships
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Support the Head of Services in responding to requests and working closely with other SAP Fioneer Divisions including Development, Sales, HR, Finance and Controlling
- Work cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes.
- Special event organisation and logistics management
- General administrative duties, including processing travel and business expenses, reviewing staff reimbursements and allowances, reviewing and coordinating payment of accounts.
- Create and maintain files, documents and systems, working within approved delegations to enable efficient retrieval of information as required.
- Proactively supporting the Head of Services in delivering strategic outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who thrives in a fast paced, constantly changing and complex environment. You will have a sound understanding of the workings of software and/or services organisations, as well as a proven track record of effectively liaising with senior stakeholders. Attention to detail, initiative and a can do attitude are essential.
- Advanced PC literacy (MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take responsibility and own a task to its completion
- Willingness to learn and be challenged
- Knowledge or willingness to learn SAP systems – Finance, HR, Procurement
- Experience with reporting and data analysis
- Self-starter and team working capabilities
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to liaise with all levels of business and customers
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree or graduated in Business, Marketing, Communications or relative field
- 2-4 years previous experience in software company or professional services industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of system delivery expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- An attractive compensation package